Location: North America
Date Posted: Mon. Feb. 16, 2015
Category: Executive Assistant; Social media/ digital marketing
One Fated Knight (OFK) is a play on words and a play on style. Inspiration is found in the power of destiny and the symbolic craftsmanship of the medieval era for timeless leather handbags fit for the urban battlefield. Clean, modern construction made for everyday ease combines with old world detailing and well-worn leather for affordable handbags with purpose, spirit and longevity. Made to work hard and play hard, each is durable and functional and created with leather that thrives on every scratch and patina.
We are currently sold in stores across North America, as well as online at onefatedknight.com.
OFK has been featured in publications such as Flare, Fashion, The Globe and Mail, The Vancouver Sun, The Georgia Straight, and more. We have also been featured online at SheDoesTheCity.com, TheStyleSpy.com, FrontRowMag.com, Glam.com, and VitaminDaily.com to name a few.
We are looking for someone to work approximately 6-7 hours a week remotely over a 3 month period. Hours may fluctuate depending on projects. This internship may lead to employment for the right candidate.
Responsibilities Include (But Not Limited To):
* Customer service - entering orders into system, fulfilling shipments through web portal, answering customer emails and questions
* Researching potential new stores that would be the right fit for OFK
* Managing and maintaining customer lists
* Creating content (copy & image sourcing) for social media channels, posting/scheduling content using HootSuite
* Uploading blog posts
* Editing & uploading copy and images on the onefatedknight.com website
* Creating blogger and influencer lists
* Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
* Maintaining tracking report and analytics of social media activity
* Trend reporting / Scouring online resources for notable and interesting topics
* Proficient using Excel, Word; comfortable using Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign a plus
* Strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape. Comfortable using the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Hootsuite.
* A self-starter who works well independently
* Very detail-oriented and has strong communication and organizational skills
* Good time management, planning and problem solving skills
* Good phone manner for making sales calls, talking to customers
* Interest in fashion preferred, but not necessary
Start Date: Immediately.
Please apply by replying to this post with your cover letter explaining why you would be the right candidate for this position, your resume, and your Instagram handle (make sure it's not set to private).
Start Date: Immediately
Please apply to email@example.com with your cover letter explaining why you would be the right candidate for this position and your resume.